WARNING to the FAITHFUL SHEEP of the CATHOLIC CHURCH
Now that YOU have completed your Spiritual Discernment class, on Medjugorje, a Case Study…. What is really going on there?
Are you unwittingly promoting the MASONIC COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA being perpetrated against the faithful?, since June 24, 1981!
Six persons masquerading as SEERS (originally children) and an entire village, along with several charismatic priests, some secretly initiated in a Masonic Order, and others have been involved in perpetrating a MASSIVE HOAX on the World’s Catholic people. Promoters of Medjugorje, deflect negatives with their favorite, look at the “fruits of the spirit,”NOT the frauds. You may be attesting to their lies , or worse promoting their fraud by helping to bankroll them. Few question, their ethics, avarice, lack of miracles proofs, lack of truth, false doctrines, duplicity nature of messages, contradictions after another. Seers stashing vast sums in a real estate empire, tourist business. Tests for authenticity using pseudo science. When miracles are absent, the Franciscan handlers tell the Church, “look at the ‘conversions and confessions,” When miracles are absent. Visiting bishops, supportive of this deviant church, anxious to promote the lie, offer secret their confessions in the valley, as his proof that Mary and Jesus are present in the pilgrims. No one seems interested in facts.
These people are mocking our faith in the super natural. Knowledgeable people in the art of Spiritual Discernment are unanimous, know all of it, but can’t stop the conspiracy…..No matter who denounces these activities, people ignore them and just keep marching onward. It is as if a giant demonic cloud has been cast on the valley. People go there, buy into the peace being offered, while blissfully ignoring the obvious signs of corruption. Only YOU, and the pilgrims, can put an end to this LIE. STOP GOING!
The ultimate source is Diabolic, but when you “follow this yellow brick road,” all trails lead to the Judeo-Masonic motive in promoting United Religions Initiative. We will not learn, the ultimate truth, until many committing this fraud are sent to jail for the rest of their miserable lives. The secret orders of Masonry usually reserve such mocking of Christianity, inside their lodges, but now it’s acceptable using false apparitions.
EVERYWHERE!!, as Medjugorje Knock-offs!
The ultimate source of is Diabolic, but when you “follow this yellow brick road,” all trails lead to the Judeo-Masonic motive – Promoting the United Religions Initiative. We will not learn, the ultimate truth, until many committing this fraud are sent to jail for the rest of their miserable lives.
ON THE UNITED RELIGIOUS INITIATIVE HOME PAGE BELOW URI.org LOOK CLOSELY PLEASE – DO YOU SEE A CROSS ? CRUCIFIX?
CityofGod.Blog specifically prepared the three part series using a text book study on Catholic Spiritual Discernment, and applied many facts from the Medjugorje Fraud, as a Case Study. [a MBA learning technique]to combat their LIES. These three City posts averaged 8 pages of written material each, plus relevant photos. City, first hope was to arm you my readership in preparation for this future against these growing claims of the super natural attacks on our faith. (and the possible Diabolic End Game) The second objective; provide apologetic facts and analysis to defend the Truth against the Deviant Church (United Nations lies of Medjugorje for the success of the “URI”. – just a hunch!
BRAZENLY Now 38 years, this pilgrimage site operates in opposition against the local Bishops and Our Church. (as did the ANTI-CHURCH movement of 1517.) My intuition [direct perception of truth ] tells me “Something of future Import” Medjugorje DEVIANT Church Phenomenon. (PS – not their 60 secrets)
City asks Why? Amazingly many good? catholics still wandered to Europe, preferring to “want to believe in hope”, and instead of a researching and facing the Truth, in Obedience to the Church. Are there conversion stories? Of course there are. But where are any follow up stories on those conversions, 4 months, 6 months or 1 year later? What is really happening to them spiritually? From what City has read and through my personal experience, I admit, it is not a pretty site.
For example, Are you anxious, that you are receiving messages through a TV, Radio, Billboards, others? Take a moment and check out Patrick Madrid of Relevant Radio fame . List of symptoms – https://patrickmadrid.com/warning-signs-of-a-diabolical-spirit-and-how-to-recognize-them/…. go to confession often and get some guidance.
Here is a list of TRUTH Resources to Review.
Read the facts, and discern for yourself, DO NOT ASK, your local Marian travel agency, unless you want to know what their “ Extra take” received from a Medjugorje trip versus non-Medjugorje Trips, and are willing to demand proof, not accept a protective response about their business and livelihood! Medjugorje is an industry about money not souls, attempting to discredit our FAITH. City is certain of these facts, as is the Mostar Bishop, “these children are LIARS” and they did not hatch this operation by themselves
RED PILL Resources – Exploring the Truth:
- Documents Issued by the Mostar Bishopric:
- By CANON LAW, the local Bishop has authority in these matters.
- Vicka the “seer” is appearing and smiling
- R. Perić (Bishop), The Attacks of the Medjugorje “Apparition” Against the Diocesan Bishop Pavao Žanić [Croatian version: Napadi međugorske pojave na dijecezanskoga biskupa Pavla Žanića, “Službeni vjesnik”, 1/2018, pp. 108-114]
- Calumnies in Film, Sedlar’s Calumnies, The General’s Stubborn Calumnies [Croatian version: Osvrti na klevete protiv mostarskih biskupa, “Službeni vjesnik”, 2/2017, pp. 238-249]
- R. Perić (Bishop), The First Seven Days of the “Apparitions” in Medjugorje [Croatian version: Medjugorska “ukazanja” u prvih sedam dana, “Službeni vjesnik”, 1/2017, pp. 115-118]
- R. Perić (Bishop), The Deviations of Medjugorje [Croatian version: Međugorske stranputice, “Službeni vjesnik”, 1/2012, pp. 97-102]
- The Twelfth Anniversary of the Death of Bishop Žanić [Croatian version: O 12. obljetnici smrti biskupa Žanića, “Službeni vjesnik”, 1/2012, p. 94]
- The spiritual vocations of the “seers of Medjugorje” [Croatian version: Duhovna zvanja ‘međugorskih vidjelaca’, “Službeni vjesnik”, 1/2010, pp. 114-122]
- R. Perić (Bishop), Questionable Games Surrounding the “Great Sign” [Croatian version: Dvosmislene igre oko ‘velikoga znaka’, “Službeni vjesnik”, 3/2009, pp. 270-279]
- R. Perić (Bishop), Vlašić’s involvement in the “Medjugorje phenomenon”: Part 1 Part 2 [Croatian version: Vlašićeva upletenost u ‘međugorski fenomen’, “Službeni vjesnik”, 2/2009, pp. 181-189]
- Ogledalo Pravde. Biskupski ordinarijat u Mostaru o navodnim ukazanjima i porukama u Međugorju (The Diocesan Curia of Mostar on The Alleged Apparitions and Messages of Medjugorje), Mostar, 2001
- P. Žanić (Bishop), The Truth About Medjugorje (1990)
The majority of
the pious public has naively fallen victim of the great propaganda.
These people themselves have become the greatest propaganda for the
do not even stop to think that the truth has been hidden by
Msgr. Pavao Žanić, formerly bishop of Mostar,
The Truth About Medjugorje (1990)
The numerous absurd messages, lies, falsehoods and disobedience associated from the beginning with the events and “apparitions” of Medjugorje refute every claim of authenticity.
Msgr. Ratko Perić, bishop of Mostar, Crkva na kamenu, No 4, 2006
– More RED PILL Facts –
From the Magazine, started by a Vatican Priest, sent by St Padre Pio to Pope Pius XII.
Became his personal spy, granted papal autonomy and 3 Cardinals of the Magisterium, within the Vatican to investigate (Secret Societies), the Masonic Order, Mother of Secret Societies in “The Deviant Church” inside story….His findings were published in a magazine after Pius XII died. The LINK /website on Medjugorje pages: https://padrepioandchiesaviva.com/Medjugorje.html ]
As pilgrimages are forbidden to Medjugorje by the Bishop pf Mostar Duvno, every single person who makes a pilgrimage there is guilty of a formal act of disobedience. Their individual culpability is another question, but it is still a grave matter.
As recently as May, Pope Francis reversed this status thru one of his offices.. (but not by him personally?)
Accompanying Bishop of the Association of Marian organizations. wrote:
“I have no authority to pronounce any ecclesial judgment whatsoever on the events of Medjugorje. I am therefore the first to have to give an example of obedience, notably in respecting the pastoral decisions of my confrere of Mostar and in complying with joy to his wishes.
“I do not see how I can go to Medjugorje without giving my support, by the very fact of my having come there, to the events who’s discernment and assessment rests henceforth with the Episcopal Conference of Bosnia-Herzegovina. Such support would fly in the face of a traditional teaching of the Church, recalled in Lumen Gentium and applicable to all the successors of the Apostles (11): “Individual bishops, in so far as they are set over particular Churches, exercise their pastoral office over the portion of the People of God assigned to them, not over other Churches nor the Churc universal.”…………….+Henr BRINCARD Bishop of Puy-en-Velay [ link: – http://www.christianorder.com/features/features_2002/features_may02_bonus.html
- The Economic Activities of the Medjugorje Mogul Seers Part 1 Part 2
- The (Increasingly) Contradictory Position of the Church on Medjugorje
- Mirjana’s Parchment
- Distress and Relief: The Old Trick of the “Secrets”
- Daily Chatting with the Medjugorje Madonna
- The Seers, the Friend Priest on Trial for Aggravated Sexual Violence, and the Gospa Who Never Warned Them…
- The Tear of Mirjana
- A Practical Test… and Vicka’s Singular Justification
- When Marija Pavlović Confessed That She Had Invented Some Messages (At the Request of Father Tomislav)
- And the Medjugorje Madonna Said: “Thank Tomislav Very Much: He Is Guiding You So Well”
- The Former Father Tomislav: “I Evangelize the Other Planets”
- Whom Has the Medjugorje Madonna Been Promoting? Part 1 Part 2
- The Gospa and Instigation to Insubordination
- The Bishop Opposed Medjugorje… and the Regime
- The (Banal) Wonders of Medjugorje
- The Not-So-Franciscans: Medjugorje, the Hercegovačka Bank and Rebellion
- The Hill of Disappearances
February 2012 – EXORCISING MEDJ – THE EDITOR
|The majority of the pious public has naively fallen victim of the great propaganda. These people themselves have become the greatest propaganda for the events. They do not even stop to think that the truth has been hidden by deliberate falsehoods.|
|Msgr. Pavao Žanić, former bishop of Mostar|
|The numerous absurd messages, lies, falsehoods and disobedience associated from the beginning with the events and apparitions” of Medjugorje, all refute every claim of authenticity.|
|Msgr. Ratko Perić, present bishop of Mostar|
Pithy judgments from the legitimate authorities, verified expertly and comprehensively by their episcopal conference. Case closed.
Thursday, June 25, 2015 —-Medjugorje: The End is the Beginning
June 25, 2015 Catholic World News
The CDF reportedly held a feria quarta meeting on June 24, at which the prelates discussed the findings of a special papal commission that had investigated the Medjugorje phenomenon. According to several Italian journalists—notably Vatican-watcher Gianluca Barile—the CDF agreed with that commission’s finding that there is no evidence of supernatural activity at Medjugorje.
Medjugorje: Thanks from a Priest — sept 14, 2014
We recently received a very kind letter from a Franciscan priest laboring in Canada about how this blog and website helped him see the truth about Medjugorje. Below is the letter, edited only slightly to remove references to other individuals:
if there was anyone who had hoped the alleged apparitions there were true, it would be me. I am convinced however, now, that after doing further reading up on the subject, I was wrong and imprudent in not only being in favour of the apparitions, but also preaching things about the scientific evidence (which now I see is not evidence of the supernatural; in fact an even greater witness against anything supernatural is occurring there) as I had seen presented, as a motive of credibility for the existence of God. I should have been more prudent
- Medjugorje: The Grand Concealment – “Three More Days”: The Facts (2010)
- Medjugorje: The unbearable sadness of duping the faithful – Fr. Laurentin’s fabrication concerning the father of a nun’s child (2012): Part 1 Part 2
Medjugorje. La frode e l’estasi [Medjugorje. Fraud and Ecstasy] (2017): 70-page preview
There is an
obvious discrepancy between the meanness (and even the inconsistency)
of the data obtained and the claim that they have scientifically
Medjugorje. La frode e l’estasi [Medjugorje. Fraud and Ecstasy] (2017)
– Critical Study of Medical Explorations of the Medjugorje Seers, by Prof. Théophile Kammerer, President of the Lourdes International Medical Commitee (1986).
As to their level, these tests remain superficial [….] Despite this, all the sophisticated techniques impress the simple-minded readers.
T. Kammerer, Critical Study of Medical Explorations of the Medjugorje Seers (LIMC, 20 September 1986)
APOLOGETIC: Donal Anthony Foley, Medjugorje Revisited, Theotokos Books, Nottingham, England, 2011 [Extract]
- 5 August 2019: The article The Economic Activities of the Medjugorje Seers (paragraph § 3) has been updated.
Sadly the book is still being written on this CERTAIN FRAUD, being perpetrated on our God, our holy Faith, our brothers Catholics, and as long as sheep follow other sheep over the cliff, it may not end until the money runs dry.
Wait for me
Sheep have a strong instinct to follow the sheep in front of them. When one sheep decides to go somewhere, the rest of the flock usually follows, even if it is not a good “decision.” For example, sheep will follow each other to slaughter. If one sheep jumps over a cliff, the others are likely to follow. Even from birth, lambs are conditioned to follow the older members of the flock. This instinct is “hard-wired” into sheep. It’s not something they “think” about. Flocking together
Flocking instinct is strongest in the fine wool breeds, but exists in all sheep breeds, to some extent. It is the sheep’s flocking instinct that allows sheep herders to look after and move large numbers of sheep and lambs.